eNAViS System is an integrated (ship-to-base) solution that be able to monitor vessel operation, track purchase requisition, vessel maintenance schedule, record safety logs and crews database.
- keyVDR is a desktop application that installed onboard of ship and holds a unique key representing the ship.
- Plug and Play with simple installation on Windows OS PC.
- All elements for ship management: Safety Log, Crew Listing, Maintenance Log, ROB Log, Purchase Requisition, Accident Report...
- Simple form base application and easy to use.
- eNAViS Dashboard consolidates all information covering vessel’s activities, voyage, crews and safety log into a single dashboard.
- Display ship's activities reports in graphical and statistical view.
- Zero man-hours to create reports.
- Accessible anywhere anytime even thru your smartphone.
- The main objective of the system is to reduce workload of master and improve on the safety of the crew, cargo and the ship itself. Streamlining information from ship to base are now becoming more critical and important. Surprisingly, the system can bring more benefits than we thought before.
- It help to control variation and deliver reliability.
- Simple and user friendly but comprehensive.
Tablet / desktop
1.0 // Initial release March 29th 2012
- New New element
- Fixed New element
- Upg.New element
4.8 // eNAViS release December 20, 2012
- Fixed Bug #621: Accident/Incident
- Fixed Bug #622: Maintenance Log
- Fixed Bug #623: Maintenance Log
- Fixed Bug #631: Multiple Submission
- Fixed Bug #633: Maintenance Log
- Upg.Change Request #618: UCUA
- Upg.Change Request #619:Accident/Incident
- Upg.Change Request #632: Display Alerts/Reminders
- NewFeature #583: Improvement in Satellite Communication